Forever Saint Paul Challenge
Fun facts, resources and links to information about Saint Paul! Please check back regularly for the latest information about the Forever Saint Paul Challenge and our capital city.
- Download the Forever Saint Paul Challenge criteria and guidelines (PDF).
- Learn more about the Forever Saint Paul Challenge. Watch our fun, informational video.
- Learn more about what makes a place like Saint Paul so great. Check out the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation's "Soul of the Community" research at www.soulofthecommunity.org/st-paul.
- Find helpful data about the Saint Paul and East Metro area at Minnesota Compass: www.mncompass.org/twincities/east-metro-area-expanded-profiles/.
- Get to know The Saint Paul Foundation at saintpaulfoundation.org.
The Saint Paul Foundation's Forever Saint Paul Challenge is brought to you by the Minnesota Idea Open. Challenge supporters include the Bush Foundation, F. R. Bigelow Foundation, Otto Bremer Foundation, 3M, Travelers, the Katherine B. Andersen Fund, Securian, McNeely Foundation and the Multicultural Endowment.